Happy Yellow Sunshine

But I don't want readers to get the wrong idea. It ain't perky. There is no perkiness here. You want perky? Move along. (Does Hello Kitty count as perky? Because there could be Hello Kitty. But she's not perky. Just adorable.) ANYWAY. I would have gone with plain old Happy Yellow, but that was already taken. So Happy Yellow Sunshine it is. To match my coat. Yeah.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

No Joy.

Get a call from Johnny FAA Medical Examiner, down in Orchard Park--they're SNOWED IN. My appointment is cancelled. For those keeping score, this is the second time, with a second examiner, I've been cancelled.

Up here in the big city (small caps), we got hmm, maybe 1/2 inch. But that is the joy and wonder of the "Lake Effect Machine"--you just don't know where it's going to dump.

No, I still don' t believe it. How can they not be plowed out? It's Buffalo. It's the Southtowns, it's Ski Country, for crying out loud. Beh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Yellow Sunshine indeed. SF is swimming in happy yellow sunshine, and I wish it would fer f**ksake cloud over so I can wear my happy sweaters and cheerful boots and downright perky coats.

No global warming, indeed.

November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home