Happy Yellow Sunshine

But I don't want readers to get the wrong idea. It ain't perky. There is no perkiness here. You want perky? Move along. (Does Hello Kitty count as perky? Because there could be Hello Kitty. But she's not perky. Just adorable.) ANYWAY. I would have gone with plain old Happy Yellow, but that was already taken. So Happy Yellow Sunshine it is. To match my coat. Yeah.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You Know

You know, I was just trying to nap, because, really, what else are you going to do on a rainy, damp Buffalo day, especially when you worked out *twice* the previous day, when I thought, maybe I need a new blog name. Yeah, that's what I need. I need a Happy Yellow Sunshine Blog, since that is not only my winter mantra, but my this is how to live mantra.

But I don't want readers to get the wrong idea. It ain't perky. There is no perkiness here. You want perky? Move along. (Does Hello Kitty count as perky? Because there could be Hello Kitty. But she's not perky. Just adorable.) ANYWAY. I would have gone with plain old Happy Yellow, but that was already taken. So Happy Yellow Sunshine it is. To match my coat. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home