Happy Yellow Sunshine

But I don't want readers to get the wrong idea. It ain't perky. There is no perkiness here. You want perky? Move along. (Does Hello Kitty count as perky? Because there could be Hello Kitty. But she's not perky. Just adorable.) ANYWAY. I would have gone with plain old Happy Yellow, but that was already taken. So Happy Yellow Sunshine it is. To match my coat. Yeah.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Charlotte's Web

For a first lace project, it was ok. The dental floss lifelines saved me. I absolutely loved the colorways, from Matt at Threadbear, but I do wish the finished product had come out larger. My edges and bind-off were far too tight. It's more a scarf than a shawl. And, she's not even finished yet--still working on a crochet edging and possible fringe.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home